Ces Devices To Treat Anxiety, Depression..

ces device anxiety Fisher Wallace stimulator Oasis Neurotrek OCD

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

Payn222

Payn222

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there !

I am interested in buying some of CES devices for purpose of treatment my social-anxiety disorder with depression and OCD. Until now, I have been interested in purchasing the Fisher Wallace stimulator device, which seems like a good option for my purposes (except for quite high price of a device): http://www.fisherwallace.com
...but there are a lot of others devices like : Oasis I and II, NeuroTrek, Alpha Stim and ohers for even lower prices.
I am absolutely rookie in this field, but I have already tried almost all drugs and therapies for treatment of my disorder and I have been treated for almost 9 years with absolutely no success. Since I have tried almost everything possible in order to be cured but only with failure, so I have decided to try this last option. I really do not know what to expect from these devices, but for me it seems like a last option.

Can you please advise me one of these above mentioned devices (and possibly others), into which is good idea to invest my money for the main purpose of treatment anxiety disorder?

Thank you in advance for your advice !

That One Guy

That One Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationTexas
I have never had any severe mental disorders. I purchased a David Delight pro with CES for mind expansion, deep meditation, higher quality sleep and much more. This device has been excellent and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. The delight pro allows for an extremely immersive session with the eyeset and headphones. I find myself getting better concentration, when doing various task. My meditation sessions are much deeper. I've dabbled with delta naps and find myself awakening much more refreshed. I purchased the additional editor software to create my own custom session. I plan to try out sleep session, in which I am in deep delta sleep, but also shift into rem sleep and eventually am awakened by beta. From a non mental disorder standpoint this has been a costly by overall excellent tool to my arsenal. If you can't afford these tools, consider a Emwave2. On a side note, if there are any experts on custom frequencies please pm me with any advice.

tom20ed

tom20ed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
If you're trying to overcome your anxiety you need to change your inner dialogue about yourself, telling yourself that you can do things and are worthy of things(at least to the extent of every other human being) because you can and are. I know how hard this may seem to do but the key is repetitiveness and trying to feel and believe the mantras(affirmations) you repeat to your self and linking them to personal experience( This talk has great bit about repetition).

The CES, meditation, drugs, healthy diet, sleeping patterns and cold showers(cold adapted state) are things that make the change easier but it still takes mental dedication to construct a world view and a sense of self that that will make you you happy, confident and successful. I am not the most confident person in the world but I'm improving everyday because things such as diet and CES allow me to change my inner dialogue and help me believe it. Hope that helps.

That One Guy

That One Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationTexas

If you're trying to overcome your anxiety you need to change your inner dialogue about yourself, telling yourself that you can do things and are worthy of things(at least to the extent of every other human being) because you can and are. I know how hard this may seem to do but the key is repetitiveness and trying to feel and believe the mantras(affirmations) you repeat to your self and linking them to personal experience( This talk has great bit about repetition).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSrVCSQucGY

The CES, meditation, drugs, healthy diet, sleeping patterns and cold showers(cold adapted state) are things that make the change easier but it still takes mental dedication to construct a world view and a sense of self that that will make you you happy, confident and successful. I am not the most confident person in the world but I'm improving everyday because things such as diet and CES allow me to change my inner dialogue and help me believe it. Hope that helps.

Good points man! I've been doing this type inner dialogue for a while. Mostly pushing myself towards the stoic side of the spectrum. Just by coming up with rational arguments as to why doing certain things are foolish, I've been able to change more and more. I want to eliminate the urge to mindlessly complain about events, in which the complaining will have no constructive methodologies for fixing the perceived problems. I am also working at just accepting the various unfortunate outcomes life presents on a regular basis. If something undesirable happens, but I am still alive, I can overcome the event. Another problem of mine, is attaching to a specific outcome or having a specific goal in mind. This has caused much hardship, in my life. I now just try to have a general goal, that is not set too high. At the end of the day, the ces, meditation and emwave training really compliment these behavioral changes, quite nicely.

Payn222

Payn222

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
and Does anyone know of someone who has tried any CES device mainly for anxiety disorder with success ?

I have just found that study(probably with Alpha-Stim device) :
http://www.ansiding....tritsky_CES.pdf

jackjohnson

jackjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi That OneGuy,

I am looking into the David Delight Pro.  I don't have any issues but I find this technology pretty cool.  I actually just ordered 

Photosonix Nova Pro 100 Light Therapy Sound Mind Machine http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which I am thinking cancelling.  Have you heard of the Photosonix?  any advice?  I have a friend who has several friends who used some sort of MidnPlace audio visual stimulation machines and have had a lot of success. I decided to get one but now I am wondering if I should also get a CES machine as well.  Apparently they have been using it to gain confidence, etc and they all rave about it.

I'd really appreciate it if you could comment on:

1. Photosonix Nova Pro: thoughts?

2. David Delight Pro: Should I get this instead?

3. Oasis Pro: If I get it should I get the upgrade?

4. Ideally would it be better to get the David Delight Pro or Photosonix and the Oasis?

5. Is the David really just the Oasis with a visual component?

Thanks a ton!

Raven55

Raven55

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello. I want to know more about those devices, I suffer from depression and anxiety like the OP. I really want to try mind machines as a last option.

what do you think of

Nova Pro 100 Light and Sound Mind Machine

thank you and sorry for the intruding jackjohnson

jackjohnson

jackjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I'll let you know in a week or so about the Nova Pro 100.

Raven55

Raven55

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you, I'll be waiting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users