• You cannot reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic

Huntgolfride

Huntgolfride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Well, Dave has some competition now..    I just got this in an email.  (Im not posting any links cause Im in no way endorsing anything)   Just google "David Wolfe Longevity coffee" and click on the longevity warehouse link then search "new products"        Dave seems to have started something here.     Sorry for the rat race but one other time I posted a link and got flamed for it so .....  

the sincerest form of flattery is....     Anyone doubting Daves theories on mycotoxins or aflotoxins etc (see the Rogan podcast for haters) might be interested to know, its not just him touting the dangers now.   Price is a bit higher than Daves but comparable.

Just thought it might be of interest..

Enjoying my BP coffee at the moment...

DustyK

DustyK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

thanks hunt, will certainly check it out. Nothing wrong wtih friendly competition, and the more choices we have as consumers the better.

GTR

GTR

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I recommend not trusting Dawid Wolfe. Dawid Wolfe seems to be into crazy thinking and woo...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tesXQutjo8o

Huntgolfride

Huntgolfride

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Other than slamming Cow colostrum, which I believe Dave Aspery sells.... that was enlightening.  Ive never bought anything from him and don't follow him and just learned about him the day I posted this, so I have no idea if this video is verified?   I think Ill avoid him anyway, but the point, as I said, was NOT to endorse him or anything he did.  Just to make mention of the "Bulletproof style" coffee he is selling.   Thanks for that though..

hybrid

hybrid

Cateye vs Isolation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

I wasted so much time/effort/hopes/... on Wolfe. Always gave up, never felt superman on it, biggest thing it did for me was detox and weight loss. Always felt that I wosent doing it right because I didnt have access to all his gimmicks, snake oil I say!

Now using BP as a blueprint makes diet effortless, energy, cognition, sex.

Frak Wolfe, hes old news.

neuroninja

neuroninja

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Consider the possibility that David Wolfe is simply whitelabeling the same source of coffee beans that Dave Asprey does for his BP coffee brand. Same source, different brands. Happens more than you would ever expect.

Also, as many haters as DW has for whatever reason, he is knowledgeable in ways you couldn't even fathom. He has value to share and provide in the world, and he has gone out of his way to help countless people around the globe, and has inspired more than can even be tracked and measured. He may not be your cup of BP coffee, but please don't fall into the trap of the darker shades of human behavior and cognitive bias by throwing the baby out with the bathwater and rallying against someone who shares and sells information and products that may or may not have worked for you.

Every body is unique, and some things work great for some while not at all for others. Identify what works for you and what doesn't, and keep moving forward in optimizing your life.

I'm not a fan of, nor agree with, everything DW has to say or sell, and the same goes for DA, and just about every other human out there who is investing their time, energy, and resources into helping others live a happier, healthier, and more optimized life.

Lastly, do a bit of research before you bust out the pitchforks. Considering DA's profile is on the Longevity Now Conference roster, chances are DW is simply whitelabeling the same product that sits in your cup right now, just with the label of Longevity instead of Bulletproof.

Google "Dave Asprey The Longevity Conference" to verify for yourself.

pizzabagel

pizzabagel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

The only result from googling that was your post in this thread.

Google "Dave Asprey The Longevity Conference" to verify for yourself.

BP_Frank

BP_Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationRydal, GA

Well, he must be doing well - the coffee was sold out when I checked hid website.

The other thing I noticed is that he is really emphasizing the fact that his company owns the entire process from cradle to grave.  I know that the upgraded coffee is third party processed.  Sure Wolfe has more control, but it's not necessarily any better.

Stevo

Stevo

Upgrade in Progress

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Well, he must be doing well - the coffee was sold out when I checked hid website.

=====

Apple used that trick when they released the iPad mini - they only gave each store a small amount, like 5 iPads, so they would definitely sell out quickly. Then the power of people being told that they've already sold out, made people go "WOW, now I REALLY want one!"

neuroninja

neuroninja

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

The only result from googling that was your post in this thread.

Might be due to google's social and geotargeting features. Shows up first two spots for me with same query. Here's the link (tried to upload screenshot, though learned that's not allowed here):

http://www.thelongev...rs/dave-asprey/

and...

http://www.thelongev...conference.com/

hybrid

hybrid

Cateye vs Isolation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Might be due to google's social and geotargeting features. Shows up first two spots for me with same query. Here's the link (tried to upload screenshot, though learned that's not allowed here):

http://www.thelongev...rs/dave-asprey/

and...

http://www.thelongev...conference.com/

--------------------------------

Cool, they could do a battle on stage, cu a lot of the things preached by go against each other. Log on back neuroninja and tell us who won.

Edit: I just realized Mercola is on the list too!! Awesome. Looking forward to the fight. Better yet they will squash da beef and all go BP together.

Moriah

Moriah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I was at the Longevity Conference last week.  David Wolfe of course spoke several times, and he has a HUGE amount of information.  There is not only no animosity between Dave Asprey and David Wolfe, they are completely respectful of one another's paths, David has had interviews with Dave on his official podcast, Dave had a table at the conference of course, and like ALL the speakers at the conference, David insisted Dave be received with enthusiasm and love! So.. there is no reason to try to pit them against one another.  David Wolfe was very instrumental in my path to health, and while I've "graduated" from Raw Food to Bulletproof, I certainly wish David Wolfe no ill - in fact I respect him for giving so many teachers platforms at his conferences, AND for so many other reasons.  Oh, and Mercola was there too. His talk was dry, but interesting.  There was NO fighting or debating of any kind, only love and good feeling at the conference!! 

drumminangoleiro

drumminangoleiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

hm, i didn't really bother looking at the claims of longevity coffee before, but just looked at it. it is about a $1 more than bulletproof coffee, which sucks, and i dunno about the whole "acid vs. alkaline" thing, and i don't see any mentions of 3rd party verification, but i do like that they do mention specific toxins that they test for and say their coffee is free of them. i doubt that i'd buy it just because of the price, but has anybody here tried it?

DustyK

DustyK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

both of these are pretty darn pricey. Still cant find a better cost effective and health effective solution than buying specialty green beans and home roasting em. Longevity coffee looks decent though for the layman who wants to buy roasted and doesnt mind paying high cost for a probably fairly clean coffee. Does he publish his tests too? Or does he hide them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users